The Ginkgo Pages Forum - Blog

Welcome, this blog belongs to my website The Ginkgo Pages about the tree Ginkgo biloba. - Cor Kwant
Go to search + archive.

follow me on twitter Follow me on Twitter

April 22, 2009

Ginkgoholic in Vancouver, WA

Daniel reports on his blog about his care of Ginkgo trees growing in his garden:
"Also collected some Ginkgo seeds and cleaned them up. I'll use the "squirrel method" this time - plant them around the yard and forget about them. Some might surprize me with little trees next summer.......I am somewhat of a ginkgoholic. There are 3 seed-grown young trees planted in the yard, with intent to grow into full sized trees, and multiple seedlings in flower pots......"
Read full report here.

1 Comments:

At 4/26/2009, Blogger Daniel Wachenheim said...

Thank you for linking to my blog!

Ginkgoholic indeed! A new ginkgo specimen was added this year at my workplace as well. I had lobbied to plant the tree for a year! If they publish a photo, I'll forward it.

Best Wishes!

Daniel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home